Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Decisions

We all make them everyday. Some are easy, some are difficult, and some are a little of both. They start from the moment your alarm clock goes off in the morning, and if you are like me they only get more difficult as the day progresses. The worst thing with decisions is that some of them totally sneak up on you. A few months ago one of those big ones snuck up on me. My wife tells me " I am ready to go home". That statement has led to the easiest most difficult decision of my life. Easy, because of course we can go its not like she was from Detroit of some other 3rd world area, she was born and raised in Stockholm. Difficult, because of the fact that we (our daughter and myself) do not know how to live in Sweden. I have never been so scared and excited about anything in my life. I know that this is the right decision, and sometimes the right decisions are the scariest ones..........

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you are sharing your adventure in this way, Dave. Looking forward to the next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete