Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sell, Sell, Sell

We are bringing a whole new meaning to spring cleaning at our house. It is that time of year where everyone knocks the winter dust and cobwebs out of their homes, and takes inventory of what they have or what they are going to purchase going forward. With the move to Sweden fast approaching (roughly 12 weeks) we are attacking this task with a different outcome in mind. Our house sounds like the floor of the stock market with cries of SELL SELL ringing throughout the house.

Moving across the globe has made all of our possessions disposable to us. The question then becomes does it hold a cash value, and if so how much? So as we are cleaning I am constantly saying to myself  "Would you buy this?" So far I have answered yes to almost everything, of course, I bought it in the first place. I am of the mindset at this point that if I can get ANY money for something, it is better than nothing.

So if you are trolling through Craigslist and you see a "Slightly Used" anything for sale, think of me and remember that in my mind it seemed to be worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment